If you are planning to renovate your Surrey property with bi-folding doors and need some advice, our team is here to help answer your questions. With more than 20-years of experience in the industry, we are one of the top bi-fold door companies in the local area. We specialise in installing aluminium bi-fold doors for domestic and commercial clients, which are available in a variety of colours, styles and finishes. To explore the full range of our bi-fold doors, we recommend visiting our Sutton showroom.
Before contacting bi-fold door companies, we recommend that Surrey clients take accurate measurements of the space in which their brand-new bi-fold door will be installed. This will help our clients to explore with confidence at the different products we have on display at our showroom, including models of aluminium bi-fold doors. If your Surrey property is slightly small, taking note of the dimensions will help you to choose the right size and number of panels that can fit in compact areas.
The number of panels or ‘leaves’ included in the design of your bi-folding doors is another element to factor into your design. An odd number can be beneficial to use as a single door for quick and easy access to the garden. This makes a bi-fold door even more versatile as you won’t need to open the entire door during the colder seasons, which can let in a draft!
Many bi-fold door companies use wood, PVC-U and aluminium materials. All bi-folding doors are fitted with double-glazed windows to improve the insulation of your Surrey property, making our models superior in energy-efficiency. They are also weather resilient and secure. As one of the leading bi-fold door companies in the area, we specialise in aluminium bi-fold doors, which are 100 per cent recyclable, durable and easy to maintain.
Once bi-fold door companies have completed the installation, clients in Surrey can be assured that the maintenance duties, especially for aluminium bi-fold doors, is minimal.
• Both the glass and bi-fold door frames are easily cleaned with warm water and soap. Non-abrasive window cleaners can also be used which will prevent scratched glass
• A polyester powder coating applied to aluminium bi-fold doors will preserve its high-quality finish
• Debris, such as grass, soil or twigs, may collect along the base track which can cause potential blockages of bi-folding doors, however these can be vacuumed away
• Bi-fold door companies recommend that Surrey clients keep nearby drains clear, to limit any leaks which may result from the overflow of heavy rain
• Teflon sprays are effective at eliminating noise from wear and tear, such as squeaks, when the bi-fold door is opened. Avoid using other sprays or petroleum-based products, including WD40, which can cause the bottom of the bi-folding doors to stick
How To Find Us
41 Stonecot Hill,
North Cheam, Surrey,
Get In Touch